- All Superinterfaces:
- CwmElement, CwmModelElement, CwmUniqueKey, RefBaseObject, RefFeatured, RefObject
- All Known Subinterfaces:
- CwmPrimaryKey, FemAbstractUniqueConstraint, FemPrimaryKeyConstraint, FemUniqueKeyConstraint
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- CwmPrimaryKey$Hib, CwmUniqueConstraint$Hib, FemPrimaryKeyConstraint$Hib, FemUniqueKeyConstraint$Hib
public interface CwmUniqueConstraint
- extends CwmUniqueKey
UniqueConstraint object instance interface.
A condition to define uniqueness of rows in a table. An example of
UniqueConstraint is a primary key
Note: This type should not be subclassed,
implemented or directly instantiated by clients. It is generated from a
MOF metamodel and implemented by Enki or MDR.
- Returns the value of attribute deferrability.
Indicates if the validity of the UniqueConstraint is to be tested at
each statement or at the end of a transaction.
- Value of attribute deferrability.
void setDeferrability(DeferrabilityType newValue)
- Sets the value of deferrability attribute. See
getDeferrability() for description on the attribute.
newValue - New value to be set.