- All Superinterfaces:
- CwmConstraint, CwmElement, CwmModelElement, RefBaseObject, RefFeatured, RefObject
- All Known Implementing Classes:
public interface CwmCheckConstraint
- extends CwmConstraint
CheckConstraint object instance interface.
A rule that specifies the values allowed in one or more columns of every
row of a table.
Note: This type should not be subclassed,
implemented or directly instantiated by clients. It is generated from a
MOF metamodel and implemented by Enki or MDR.
- Returns the value of attribute deferrability.
Indicates the timing of the constraint enforcement during
- Value of attribute deferrability.
void setDeferrability(DeferrabilityType newValue)
- Sets the value of deferrability attribute. See
getDeferrability() for description on the attribute.
newValue - New value to be set.